Sunday, September 24, 2006

New Pezland

I had a splendiferous time during the whirlwind weekend tour of U of I. It was my first time on that campus since 2001, and I must say it is much more spiffy these days. Now I know why it is SO much more expensive than all the other state universities in Illinois! Since most of you who read this were there, I think it requires little elaboration...I'll just post a few pictures and be done with it. (Actually, I'm just too lazy and sluggish after days of little sleep and eating junk food).



From afar, the peacocks looked like turkeys. I bet they are equally delicious.



Sympathizing with the statue



Michael Anthony? Or Sasquatch getting up close and personal with my car window? You be the judge.



I like restaurants that get to the point.

The end!

5 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Well from the pictures it looked like you had a great time!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger courtney said...

what up beet face? yep, it is still funny. anyway, i totally have dibs on this blog format. it is certainly a cardinal sin that they are the same. i recommend an immediate change offormt for you lest i refuse to post on your blog ever again. well, actually, i really don't care, but it would probably make it more interesting for other readers if one of us changed...

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Oh how I love you. I also EXPECT that you will be soon blogging about your CSO auditions....

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

nice to finally meet you. and nice to have my beautiful face finally be featured on your blog. it's about time and all.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

no no, that is not weird catholic stuff, that's just BAD rapping. we were in the middle of eucharistic adoration while he was doing this and i burst out laughing. what a bad example i am to my students!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home