Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Little Updates

• I rejoined Facebook, cause I don't know anyone's email address, so I had to keep reactivating, getting the address, and then deactivating again. Plus, I haven't been reading a lot lately, so I have all this extra procrastination time. Additionally, I am weak.

• I saw "Stranger than Fiction" (which is so hard to say without accidentally saying "Strangers with Candy"). It was pretty good, but the highlight was definitely Dustin Hoffman. Isn't he just the best part of any movie? MAN if he were 40 years younger, I'd be arrested for stalking him.

• In my family, we often take a regular statement and turn it into an insult, OR a compliment to ourselves. Like, if I say "That sweater is so ugly," Lisa will say "YOU'RE so ugly." And if Lisa says, "That dog is so cute!" I'll say "I'M so cute." So, yesterday, my brother was talking about the new Iron Maiden album, which he has deemed "The best record ever." Accordingly, I said, "I'M the best record ever." To which he replied, "Ah yes, Holly the Record. Including the tracks, 'Whaaa?!' and 'That's funnyyyyy.'" THEN Lisa said, "Yeah, and the hit single,'This one time, on the Office....'" THEN my MOM said, "Not to mention, 'OMG!'" EVEN BON BON turned on me. Oh well it was actually pretty funny....and accurate.

• CANNOT WAIT to go to Rapids and see Kazatie. Roller rink! I want to reenact scenes from Xanadu.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Totally cool!!! My sister and I always take the random statement and turn it into an insult, but never make something into a compliment for ourselves. That's cool. Lately my sister and I have just been saying things that are completely wrong to each other all the time. Like we were at a gas station getting sodas and their mustard was this weird really light brown color so I said to her "Hey, check out this mustard, it's just a weird gross brown. Like the spot in your underwear", and that's tame!!!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

P.S. Make me your friend on Facebook!!!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Holly you totally rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home