Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Things I am loving at the moment:

1. Ed Helms on The Office. Ainbow-ray Onnection-cay = GOLD.
2. Crunchy Chinese Chicken salad from the Jewel deli.
3. Stephen Colbert....well that is a long-term love affair.
4. Classico, The Government Totally Sucks, and Papagenu (He's My Sassafras) by Tenacious D.
5. The boxer I saw hanging his head out of a car window on the way to the airport yesterday. I dubbed him "Mugsy," and he was the cutest dog of all time.
6. Doing holiday shopping online...except that I mostly find stuff I want, and then I get really sad that I have no money to buy those things because of having to buy stupid presents for my stupid family.
7. The little girl at the grocery store who dropped something from the cart seat and proceeded to chirp, "Help me! Help me!"
8. Harry Potter dreams. I dreamt that I was Harry, and I was in the Room of Requirement with Dobby, and Death Eaters were after us. They found the room and were yanking on the doorknob, and I just said, "I need locks!" and all these locks sprouted up on the door. It was awesome. Despite the paranoia of my previous post, if technology ever makes it possible to program your dreams, I'm snapping up the entire Harry Potter line of them, cause currently I only have them once every few months. The rest of the time it's just weird nonsense!
9. Chicken Salad with Cranberries....again from the Jewel deli. As much as I loathe Patricia Heaton, she's right: the Jewel deli really is swell.
10. Cello! Because I wouldn't want it to get jealous.

This post was pretty pointless, but my last one was so dark, so I wanted to put up something cheerful.

6 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Did you switch to Blogger beta? You gave in didn't you?!?!

Anyway, to the point of my comment, I love shopping online as you can get almost everything you want. I HATE that I have only bought my mom a christmas present, and no one else yet!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger courtney said...

is it weird that in my head this little girl yelling for help looks like a small child but sounds like a middle-aged woman?

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger courtney said...

i demand that you change that "maybe" back to a "will attend". if you want you can bring your cello and serenade all of us. there are plans for karaoke so perhaps it could be classical music karaoke. i hope you take requests. if you could learn some pop songs before you come that would really be the icing on the festivus fruit cake.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Mmm... festivus cake with icing by Holly.

Anyway, Holly, update your blog!

p.s. the reason I deleted my other comment was I type my instead of by, and it made the sentence sorta creepy.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger courtney said...

you missed a hell of a party...

just thought you should know,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home